Thursday, December 6, 2007

Gratitude

Today, on my birthday, I am grateful for so many things. I am grateful for my practice and the opportunity to help others experience better health and healing. I am grateful that each day I can witness miracles! I am grateful for all of you that have taken part in helping and continuing to help my practice grow.



I am grateful for Applied Kinesiology for the amazing diagnostic tool that it provides in my practice. I am grateful for the great doctors that have gone before me, discovered new methods, and have personally trained me. I am grateful for homeopathic remedies that assist in the healing process with no side effects. I am grateful for nutritional supplements that are a powerful mechanism to increase healing and function. I am grateful for our bodies - each one is its own miracle.



Gratitude is an important aspect of any healing. Express gratitude to others, yourselves, your creator, and your health.

No comments: