Saturday, December 1, 2007

Relief of Muscle Soreness

A personal testimonial...

Two days before Thanksgiving, I played a very intense game of basketball. Having gone anaerobic during the game, I developed what is known as Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) due to a build up of lactic acid within the muscles. Two days later, still with sore muscles, I played an intense game of flag football in the snow; once again, I entered anaerobic exercise. My muscles were now extremely sore!



I knew since the previous basketball game that I needed some Liga PN from Nutri-West. Liga PN is a natural anti-inflammatory nutritional supplement. I had run out of it at home and kept forgetting to get a new bottle from my office.



Four days after Thanksgiving, I went and played basketball once again. 10 minutes into the game, my muscles were failing to even function! I went home with extremely sore muscles that night and told myself that I would not forget to get Liga PN at my office the following day.



The next day, I came home from my office at lunch and took 2 tablets of Liga PN. Within a couple of hours, my muscle soreness was completely gone! I suffered for a week and lost function of my muscles when all I had to do was follow the supplementation protocol.



Consider using Liga PN for muscle soreness, inflammation, pain, and more!

No comments: