Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More savings for you!

As a health care professional, I strive to network with other professionals and businesses to provide my patients with the best referral sources and discounts.

I have recently networked with two local vitamin shops - GNC and Vitamin World.

As a benefit of being my patient, you receive 20% off all of your purchase at GNC by bringing in a written "prescription". Just let me know when you plan on visiting GNC to make a purchase and save some $$$.

At Vitamin World, you receive a complimentary membership ($25 value) and access to 24 promotional days of the year when you can have maximum savings!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes this is true as I visited GNC store at Couponalbum.com and I found fantastic health related offers & deals..!!